Monday, October 1, 2007

Radiohead says suck it Record companies!


Yes, it's all over the news and I am loving this....really, who pays full price for music anymore? Not moi...the last CD I bought was continuum and that's only because it was on sale at Target...and by then i had already heard most of the album. Musicians not dependent on your labels to give you a hit: Take notice. Record your own shit in your custom built studios in your fancy crib, distribute your own records, sell it online but do it on your own terms. You don't have to give it away like Radiohead and Prince, but at least make your music affordable, for cripes sake. Blame it on the Ipod if you want but that's it. Time of death for purchasing overpriced music: right now, October, 2007. Get on it, people. I want one and I'm not even a die hard radiohead fan like that. Personally, I just like the Principal of the thing. And a good bargain. Who wouldn't? Oh yeah.... greedy record execs. The real question is, am I going to be a big old cheapskate or actually pay more than a dollar for the cd? hmmmm.....

image via Poster Net

1 comment:

Rajones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.