Thursday, September 13, 2007

Color Palette Generator

Have always been into Color Coordination. It's probably a mild form of OCD but we won't go there today....anyhow, this site generates colors to compliment any photograph you upload and it is very cool for those of us who are constantly searching for the perfect, "I'm not pretentious but I have style but I'm not trying too hard but I am laid back but I care alot about appearances" color combo for your blog, or your apartment or whatever. It is similar to the way Google matches colors for their blog templates but perhaps a tad bit more personal. So needless to say, you will see this blog change pretty much every other week...I'm in a muted, low key color phase right now, was really into primary colors and bright pastels up until about a month ago...we'll see.

link via Big Huge Labs

No comments: